PURAIR® Certification Program
We all understand the importance of clean indoor air. It has a large health factor and if not addressed can lead to severe health related problems.
The importance of taking a pro-active approach to providing clean air far outweighs waiting for a complaint and trying to deal with the wash out after. IAQ is becoming a very hot topic with today”s employees and there is growing awareness of sick building syndrome. It is better to engage employees and have them aware that you are addressing the issues pro-actively instead of dealing with disgruntled staff that has developed health concerns. Our PURAIR® certification program is designed to promote employee engagement and cultivate a combined approach between staff and management. Building occupants have demonstrated a more cooperative approach when maintenance staff and management take a positive, pro-active approach to IAQ.
Modern PURAIR® is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, and we take pride that all of our technicians are fully licensed, insured, and PURAIR® trained for your company’s absolute peace of mind.
The PURAIR® Certification Program is designed to give building occupants peace of mind, knowing that they are in a clean air environment. To become PURAIR® Certified, a building maintenance team must show a commitment to providing the cleanest indoor air quality possible and pass our annual IAQ Report Card. This includes: air quality testing, filtration type, condition of filters, and cleanliness of duct work.
Included in the PURAIR® Certification is:
- Professional IAQ Report Card for you to keep on file
- A commitment letter stating we both commit to the “PURAIR® Certified” program to promote clean air
- 3rd party recognition as a Clean Air Environment
- PURAIR® Certified adhesive door logos
- Listed on our nationally advertised website as PURAIR® Certified
- Utilize a viral network campaign using groups such as Twitter, Leadvine and Facebook to promote your PURAIR® Certification
- Printed informational Posters, pamphlets and index cards available
Please call 800-996-3878 to discuss an Indoor Air Quality Program in your facility.