PURAIR® Certification Program
Let customers know they’re breathing certified PURAIR®
The PURAIR®Certification Program is designed to give building occupants peace of mind, knowing that they are in a clean air environment. To become PURAIR® Certified, a building maintenance team must show a commitment to providing the cleanest indoor air quality possible. This includes clean air ducts, scheduled filter maintenance using a minimum Merv 8 filter, IAQ testing, and properly maintained equipment.
Included in the PURAIR® Certification is:
- A commitment letter stating we both commit to the PURAIR® Certified program to promote clean indoor air including clean duct work, scheduled filter changes, and IAQ testing.
- 3rd party recognition as a PURAIR® Environment
- PURAIR® Certified adhesive door logos
- Printed Posters, pamphlets and index cards available
- We will list your business through Google as a clean air provider in your area so when guest search for clean air rooms and other associated keywords, your business will automatically be listed as an option
- Create a viral network campaign using groups such as Twitter, Leadvine and Facebook to promote your PURAIR® Certification.
You can promote your certification to show current and potential occupants your commitment to providing clean indoor air.