Frequently asked questions
How often should my air ducts be cleaned?
The average residential home should have their HVAC systems cleaned every 2-3 years. This also includes new homes as post construction debris and chemical contaminates can linger in your ducts and be distributed throughout your home. Pet owners may need more frequent services due to pet dandruff and hair contributing to build up.
What are the benefits of cleaning my ducts?
• Removes unwanted airborne odours and allergens
• Improves quality of life for those with sensitive respiratory conditions
• Contributes to a cleaner living environment
• Reduces the spread of dust around the home
• Our PUR CURx® treatments reduce the ongoing risk of airborne contaminates
• Clean ducts increase your system’s efficiency, saving you money
How long will it take to clean my ducts?
From our assessment of your home to completion of the cleaning, an averaged sized home will approximately take 2 – 2 ½ hours to complete.